Losing hair is one of the most problematic issues that we are facing today. Everyone is having it, no matter the age or ethnicity. Hormonal deficiency is the main reason to the problem:
- In males, the male hormone testosterone overlooks body hairs, the beard and mustache.
- Hormone estrogen in females prevents the growth of them in some body parts and on the chin, and tries to increase it on the head. So, when the estrogen levels start to drop, we see baldness appearing in women. But this is rare.
Luckily, we have remedies that can increase those estrogen levels to normal, so we can prevent the side effects and restore the ones we have lost fortunately. Having a high protein regime would be very helpful and possibly reverse its effect. But, for some people its just genetics on the way, even though they are following a healthy diet.
If this isn’t the case, then you need to find other reasons why you are losing them more than normal. For example, if you use your dryer a lot, then don’t expect any good thing from it.
The same situation implies to women during menopause or pregnancy. Both those situations create a hormonal disorder, which is a known to cause hairs falling out. But if you think that the external factors are a reason for it, then start looking for alternatives or try to avoid them. If its genetics, you can’t change that.
There are a lot of remedies that can help you simulating growth as below.
- Try to not use hot water a lot to wash your head. Cool water is better, but if you can’t use it, then use warm.
- Pick a soft shampoo. Try to not use it more than twice a week.
- Start combing your hairs forward and not backward anymore.
- Use castor or coconut oil. They are the best for this kind of job.
- Massage your scalp for about 15 minutes, and then clean it.
- Use Aloe Vera or coconut milk on your head, and then take it off after 30 minutes.
- Massage the scalp with almond oil about three times a day.
- Use sage tea and apple cider vinegar.
- Try to rub with onion your bald parts.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of wheat germ oil with 2 and a half tablespoons of milk powder with 1 egg and massage you scalp with it. Leave it for half an hour, then rinse.
- Mix honey, cinnamon powder and olive oil and massage your scalp for about 15 minutes, then use a soft shampoo.
- Apply lime seeds and a paste of black pepper on the bald parts.
- Fresh carrot juice would help with the copper deficiency, so don’t forget to drink it as it would help your metabolism and the growth simulation part.
Using one of the remedies above would help you preventing more hairs falling and restoring new ones.
Apart from the above tips, we have a lot of diets that work for different purposes, like: weight gain diets, healthy diets and weight loss diets.