Are you desperately looking to add some pounds to your body the healthy way? Then please read on:
I know sometimes it can be very hard to get a few extra pounds, so below I will show you a list of things what you can do to gain bodyweight fast. Although there are a lot of ways you can add some extra pounds, some more efficient then others, there are 2 key things you should keep in mind when following this diet:
1. Eat right.
2. Do exercise.
I promise you that if you follow the diet correctly and consistently, gaining bodyweight will be fun and full of delicious dishes for you to enjoy at the same time.
1. You should pay attention to three key ingredients in every food: carbohydrates, proteins and fats. They make the whole calories. Choosing foods that are low on fats and high on proteins and carbohydrates is very important. As this way you can increase weight, and not body fat.
Good sources of carbohydrates are: whole wheat breads, brown rice, and pasta with little sauce in it etc… Just stay away from those that have a lot of sugar in them.
Fruits are great sources of carbs, as are vegetables. Try to consume at least one fruit and one vegetable a day, or possibly two of them. Protein sources include: chicken breast, fish (tuna or salmon), white eggs, lean meat, nuts etc.
2. Avoid fatty foods, especially junk food and fast foods at all. They will only give weight in areas you don’t want to, like the waist, and most importantly they are very dangerous for your health. The fat you get from fish or low fat yogurt is good though, since you need fat to maintain your body and for it to function properly.
Don’t forget to exercise, like more than 3 times per week is a good start, until you reach 5 days per week. This will help you in your goal.
3. Consume a lot of meals through the day. Instead of eating only breakfast, lunch and diner, eat about six meals, one in between them too. Just try to eat in moderate portions and eat foods that can be digested quickly.
4. Include multivitamins and minerals in your regime. They play an important role in your overall metabolism process and can be extracted from the food you consume, but still you might miss some of them in the right amounts. So taking a multivitamin daily it will help you stay balanced.
5. Start your exercise by just having a 20 minutes’ walk, then start running, then increase you exercise up to 90 minutes gradually. Consult with your instructor for more on this and tell him what you are trying to achieve.
6. Aerobic exercises are wonderful as starters. Examples of them are: swimming, running, martial arts etc.
7. Lift heavy weights. I know that you are a female, but working out with tiny weights in the gym is not going to do the trick. Now, I am not saying you to become a hardcore player, just keep increasing your weights until you reach a maximum of what is allowed for you.
8. Rest after your workout, and have a good night sleep of at least 7 hours. This will help your body repair itself and build more muscle and help you increase your bodyweight. Even if you eat healthy foods and you do your exercise properly, if you don’t get enough rest, you will not succeed.
9. Think positively. Keep yourself motivated and determined and there will be nothing stopping you on your goal. Remember to consult your doctor if your are on medication before starting the diet.
Also, keep drinking a lot of water, more than 2 liters per day. This is an easy diet that works and a healthy diet too.