I have prepared a list of healthy foods which you can use for a meal plan. The most important part is to stick to it and you will experience a different you soon enough. A healthier you.
Trying to stay away from junk food is very frustrating, especially if you are at work, but this can help you find a way to replace them with healthy foods. Trying to avoid them by filling yourself with the right ones it’s a great idea. An example might be, eating a lot of fruits and having no more place for those chips.
The best part is that you don’t have to right down the calories you are consuming; you are just eating the right ones and losing the unnecessary weight.
It is preferable to consume a lot of fruits and vegetables and up to 6 meals every day in moderate portions. Vegetables contain a lot of fiber which is essential for your body and for weight loss.
Here is the list, so try to enjoy it and mix it up in your daily meals. I will add the Not Allowed foods firstly:
- Sweets. Pretty much everything with chocolate. The idea is to not eliminate them at all, but rather consume only one meal per week.
- Crackers. Salted or unsalted, remove them totally.
- No White Bread, use Wheat Bread instead.
- Red Meats. Whites are better, like chicken breast or fish.
List of drinks that you can drink:
- Coffee (in moderate levels and without too much sugar of course)
- Tea. Especially Green Tea.
- Water. You have to drink plenty of water, more than 2 Liter every day.
- Milk. It’s very important in your overall body. Low fat milk is preferred and also almond milk.
Now here is a list that you can use:
- Whole wheat, Eggs, Oatmeal, Cottage Cheese, Vegetables, Fruits and Cereals.
- Chicken Breast, Salmon, Tuna, Fruit, Brown Rice, Vegetable, Whole Wheat Bread.
- Tuna or Salmon, Brown Rice, Fruits, Chicken Breast, Almonds and Peanuts.
The idea is to keep mixing them together and also to have the ones that are low in fat, full of protein and easily to digest. I know it sounds a little bit crazy having vegetables even for breakfast, but they will keep you feel full and that is very important, besides they are healthy too.
Now let me give you a list that you can use on daily basis as a heads up:
- Water. Absolutely 1.5 to 2 Liters a day, no less and keep drinking every hour if you have to.
- Beans. Great source of protein and fiber.
- Vegetables. Different ones. You can use olive oil to fry them if you want to, but not normal oil.
- Fruits. Especially apples and oranges. They also provide you with sugar that you are desperately wanting.
- Green Tea. Amazing for your body and skin. Do not include sugar, no matter what, drink it as it is. You might add honey to it though.
You don’t to have to eat only 3 meals per day as I told you, you can have up to 8 if you want, but remember to eat in moderation and in small portions.
If you decide to follow this diet, just take a note of these things and NEVER do them:
- No Junk FOODS.
- No Fried FOODS.
- No Sodas, only occasionally.
Now to makes things better include an exercise to your daily routine and you will feel different in less than a month. Different as, a better, a healthier and a stronger you.